Thanks for shopping with Pneumatics.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Requests by you to return catalogue goods to us will be accepted subject to a handling charge if all of the following criteria are met:
- the goods are unused and are sourced from the Fluid-Air Pneumatics Web Store;
- the goods are in a resalable condition;
- the goods were invoiced within 10 days of the date of return;
- carriage is organised by you – goods must be sent to the Fluid-Air address within two days after a returns number is issued.
- the return must include a Fluid-Air Returns Reference. Goods returned without a returns number will not be processed and you will be notified to collect the goods within 7 days.
- Items returned must be in their original packaging where possible, including all original instruction manuals and accessories where applicable;
- single line returns of less than £10 will not be processed;
Handing charges are applicable on all returns as follows: goods invoiced within 10 days of the date of return will be subject to a £10 return fee on all orders and either a 25% handling charge or £25, whichever is the greater. All goods must be adequately packed and returned to Fluid-Air Components Ltd.
For the avoidance of doubt, returned goods will only be accepted if the above requirements are met.
Fluid-Air Components is unable to accept any return of goods sourced on a customer’s behalf which are not listed within the Fluid-Air Pneumatics Web Store. Such orders for non-catalogue goods are non-cancellable and non-returnable and as such are accepted entirely at the customer’s own risk.
Should you require any assistance with your return/exchange, please contact our sales team on 01634 297298 or email [email protected]